Updated Pics: (they go from oldest to newest, but I did add some new pics to some of the old albums...)
Ireland, Take 1
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2110657&l=3cd41&id=5619987
Ireland, Take 2
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2110662&l=7d1bc&id=5619987
Ireland, Take 3
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2110903&l=a9e44&id=5619987
Ireland, Take 4
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2112288&l=7f4fe&id=5619987
Ireland, Take 5
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2112294&l=19688&id=5619987
Ireland, Take 6
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2114363&l=69f4d&id=5619987
Ireland, Take 7
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2116597&l=bf76e&id=5619987
Ireland, Take 8
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2115679&l=de844&id=5619987
Ireland, Take 9
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2116618&l=a699b&id=561998
I'm leaving for Germany tomorrow morning at 4am. We will be taking a cab to the airport in Dublin, then flying to the Frankfurt-Hahn airport (which is NOT actually in Frankfurt... do not be fooled). Then we're taking a bus to Frankfurt, a train to Osterode Am Harz, and my friend Johannes is picking us up there! Woo hoo! I'm really excited, but getting pretty nervous considering we have really nothing planned except our plane ticket and Johannes picking us up. I'm pretty sure it's pretty easy to get a bus and train ticket, so I'm not too worried about that, I guess. But we have no idea what other cities we are going to be visiting when we're there. We have a few in mind that we'd like to see, but Johannes told us just to wait until we get there to decide because he has friends in lots of cities. But I know I really want to go to Fussen to see the castle that inspired Cinderella's castle in Disney World. So, we'll see... the next time I'm on here to blog I'm sure I'll have LOTS to talk about!
Yay!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment